Our fourth annual Howl-O-Ween gathering is planned for Sunday, October 30th 2022 at El Carro Park beginning at 3:15pm. Mark it on your calendar and make sure you’re signed up to receive newsletters and event notices. We'll be in touch closer to the date.
Your HOWL-O-WEEN Plan:
- Decide and make/buy your dog’s and your own costumes.
- Try them on and take photos.
- Send your favorite photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and when it’s on
Facebook, “Like” it.
- Get your friends and family to Like it. The photo attracting the most Likes will win a prize.
- Teach your dog(s) a trick and enter the contest on the 30th. Another prize opportunity.
- Arrive at El Carro park (behind Girl’s Inc) between 3:30 and 4:00 PM to register
yourselves. NOTE: Dogs must be on their leashes until 4:30.
- Smile when the judges assess your costume creativity.
- Walk away with your prizes or just the glow of a lot of people and dogs having a good time!
Here are some photos of last year’s fun: